Y6: continuing with html

Y6 will continue learning about html. We are working at different paces, so this post can act as a checklist for you to refer back to, and work through.

REMINDER: Because of the speed of our internet, some apps take longer to load. Clicking multiple times is likely to slow your computer even more, so be patient and allow screens to load fully.

1. Resize the windows on your screen so that you can see the html code in your notepad and your open index.html file
  2. ‘Print screen’ (prt scr) and paste the image onto a word doc
  3. Write the date at the top of this word doc and add: WALT write and edit html
  4. Copy and paste the following question onto your word doc, and answer it: What have I found most challenging about writing html, so far?
  5. Save this into your Y6/Computing folder (if you haven’t made a ‘y6 ‘or ‘computing’ folder in your ‘documents’ folder – make them now).
  6. Return to your learning about html using this website. to continue with your website.

Remember, it’s ok to be unsure about any of the above steps and I would encourage you to ask your learning partner for help (or me, if you are still stuck). However, sometimes we need it to be very quiet, or silent, in class in order for the whole class to concentrate. If you find yourself in difficulty during such a quiet time, come and let me know.