Time for a good old fashioned ‘Sports Day’!

I hope you are all well and I’m sure, like all of us, you are ready for your Summer holiday. We are very proud of how hard you have continued to work and how positive you have remained throughout these last few months.

Thank you to everyone who has taken part in one, some, majority of or, in fact, all of the different sporting challenges I have shared with you.

With a week to go until the end of the year, I thought it would be great to see if we can get everyone taking part in the final event of the ‘Virtual’ Hertfordshire School Games – a good old fashioned Sports Day!

This involves 3 separate activities added together to give one overall time. Competitions are Year 3/4 and Year 5/6. Please see the attached PDF showing the 3 activities.

You can complete the activities either at home as well as if you’re attending school. When you complete each activity, record your scores and email them to me (via the admin email address) and I will collate them on the relevant Year 3/4 or Year 5/6 score cards. Please email your scores to me by 5pm on Tuesday 14th July to be entered. From the scores you send in, the top 4 scores in each of Year 3 and Year 4 will make a Year 3/4 team of 8, and the top 4 scores in each of Year 5 and Year 6 will make the Year 5/6 team of 8 .

When all the schools have submitted their scores, we will find out the how we have done compared to other schools in Hertfordshire. I will also be able to share with you how we have done across all the events during the Summer Term. The weather is looking set to improve so see if you can get involved and get active. Looking forward to seeing many of you next week when we have our Transition meetings.

Take care,

Miss Sedgwick

Final-Primary-Virtual-sports-Day

2 Comments

on “Time for a good old fashioned ‘Sports Day’!
2 Comments on “Time for a good old fashioned ‘Sports Day’!